Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here :)
Enjoy your visit!
Kathy




Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

My New Shabby Chic Craft Room

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Summer is Over

Well it's been awhile since I've been here! It was a very busy summer for me, right after I put this blog up my mom got sick so I spent a good part of the summer taking care of her. Then my friend Reba came to visit from Oregon! Then our helper went on vacation so I had to work with hubby (but that was only for a week lol) so now mom is good, Reba is back home, Helper is back from vacation and here I am back in my craft room! A lot has changed in my room since I last posted too! So watch for some update post, starting today!


No comments:

Post a Comment