Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here :)
Enjoy your visit!
Kathy




Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

My New Shabby Chic Craft Room

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Tim Holtz Altered Photo Box

Of course I started to take some pictures of things for the blog and the camera battery died lol so luckily I took these pictures the other day so we will start here. I made this back in August when Reba was here.
OMG I just love that Tim came out with Pink paper!! So here is a blank photo box that I collaged with modge podge :) I am going to try to start making cards to have on hand ya know for birthdays and such and maybe even get an early start on Christmas lol ya I know right lol but anyways this is where I will store them :)
The top corners look crooked because right now they are only on with glue dots while I decide if I like them or not lol










No comments:

Post a Comment