Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here :)
Enjoy your visit!
Kathy




Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

My New Shabby Chic Craft Room

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Trying Again!

Well the other day I started a blog because I figured all the cool scrapbooking people had one so I need one too. Well they all use Typepad so that's where I went, well after a couple of post and a lot of searching I couldn't find any of the cool things I wanted on my blog like a photo album, links section, etc. So I did a search and found this site, so far I am liking it much better although I still haven't found an add-on for a photo albums section but I figure worst case scenario I can post a link to my Webshots albums :)
So I hope you all enjoy my blog, I will be sharing my new room, altered items, scrapbooking pages and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment