Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here :)
Enjoy your visit!
Kathy




Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

My New Shabby Chic Craft Room

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Goodwill Finds

I thought I would share a couple of goodwill finds that I found for my new room :)

At first I thought this was a bunny but after really looking at it I think it's a girl lol...either way it's cute!


This phone was very yellowed from smoke, so I cleaned it off and it is still yellow so the white spot on the cord is from me deciding what type of paint I want to use on it to make it white. The silver stands out because that part is actually done :D .......gotta love T!M lol I used silver alcohol ink :D


This is crooked in the picture but you get the idea lol
My Awesome friend Jill found the shelf at goodwill and I found the tins :)


I found the runner, the vase, the bottles and the mini album set all at goodwill too! I am using the mini albums to put my small $1 clear stamps in :)......and the greens in the picture suck lol, the runner and the wall are actually much nicer in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment