Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here :)
Enjoy your visit!
Kathy




Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

My New Shabby Chic Craft Room

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Tag & Backgrounds made with Perfect Pearl Mists

I tried to get some good pictures, and these actually look a lot cooler in person but here they are :)
This is the tag that I did, you can see some of the mist in the top right corner, the whole tag actually glimmers like that.
Here is the tag scanned, the light from the scanner made it look grungy though lol and there is actually mist on the ribbon too that you can't see.

 Then here is a shot of one of the backgrounds with the camera that shows more of the shimmer
Then here are the scanned images, I will probably stamp on these and then use them for the front of a card or something like that lol

 I made all of the above applying distress inks first (worn lipstick & wild honey) then embossing the diamond background with clear resist & clear embossing powder. Then I used the blending tool again and switched my colors. On the half that had worn lipstick underneath I put wild honey and so on then gently wiped off the excess. Then for the tag I embossed on the stamped image and then misted it all with sunflower sparkle perfect pearl mists




No comments:

Post a Comment